morning tip

5/28/15


if you ever find yourself having a rough morning {aka me almost every morning}, i really recommend going outside first thing and watch dogs play around. this morning for example after i slept in a few hours later than i would have liked and was trying desperately to forget about my midterm this afternoon, i grabbed myself a lukewarm cup of coffee {courtesy of sleeping in hours after my parents had started the coffee maker}, sat myself down on our back deck, and watched duke and fynn run around the backyard. preferable toys this morning included a chewed up plastic plant container and a piece of wood. it's hard to stay in a bad mood when you're watching these little guys fight over important things like who can hold onto a piece of chewed up plastic the longest. 

hope everyone has a good morning, and an even better day!

1 comment:

  1. So true! We all need to take advice from the dogs every now and then.

    Heybabyfifi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete