mid week check in

10/28/15

this picture really has nothing to do with the post other than the fact that i've been playing around with my camera during my sparse free time this week and have fallen in love with shooting RAW and playing around with the manual setting a bit more! {which will hopefully translate into more pictures/post here!}

hello. it's wednesday evening which means we are more than halfway through the week {thank goodness!}. this week could not be any crazier and i am going to be so thankful when saturday finally rolls around. this week has already had too much going on with trying to juggle school, and work, and having time to myself, and maybe even getting a bit of sleep in there if possible?

one of my priorities though, despite my crazy schedule has been focusing on self care. taking some time each day to really take a break from things. like giving myself a facial on monday night, to spending an hour reading a book {for fun, not school related}. little things like that aren't watching t.v. {which i've learned isn't really a 'break' for me, more of just a distraction} or constantly thinking about what project i need to be working on next. and let me tell you it has been doing me a world of good. definitely one of the reasons i've been able to stay relatively calm this week.

anyways, i hope everyone is having a good week so far, and i'd encourage you to try to take some time out of your day to truly relax and take a breather- trust me you'll feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment