how i spent my st. patrick's day

3/17/16


another food picture, i know. but this taco bowl from taco farm is to die for!!! i had lunch here with my friend after sleeping in and waking up to the sound of st. patrick's day music blasting from down the streets. perks of living seconds away from a 5000 person street party ;). anyways, my st. patrick's day this year was surprisingly quiet. usually i am the first one up ready to have some beers and get the day drinking going... but this year i laid pretty low.

i had lunch with em, ran the errands i needed to finish, caught up on the latest nashville episode and spent the evening with my family.

and although it was different from my previous binge-drinking st. patrick's day celebrations,  it was still a really great day!

hope everyone had fun celebrating today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment