goals for the week

6/20/16

this week i want to focus on my diet (and a little bit of exercise too). my diet lately has been horrible. a combination of way too much fast food and chips and sugar has left me feeling kind of horrible. so this week i want to focus on the following:

+ no more fast food

+ cut out chips and other "junk food"

+ eat 3 meals per day

+ go to the gym once

+ walk the dog once

+ get 5,000 steps per  day

they're small goals, but i think they would be a good start to try to live a healthier lifestyle.

i'm also going to challenge myself to blog everyday so i can check in and stay somewhat accountable. wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Liz!!! I'm in for after dinner walks + gym

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete