random nostalgia for winter

6/2/16


as i sit here in my room with my fan on full blast and windows open hoping to get some cool air in my stuffy bedroom, i can't help but feel a bit nostalgic for winter days. i was scrolling through my tumblr feed (does anyone else "creep" themselves lol) and i came across this gif and it made me think about the days when i would be walking back from class and wet snow would be falling like above and i would rush to get into my overheated apartment. and then i would change into something comfortable and lounge on my couch looking out my living room window to the forest in the park. and i don't know i kind of miss wearing oversized sweaters and being cozy inside while the snow was falling. so random for the beginning of june. 

No comments:

Post a Comment