over the worst of it

10/20/16


this week was all about survival. i had midterms every day plus tons of stuff going on outside of school. it felt like each day i was just checking through my to do list and never had a chance to take a break and relax. but i have finally checked off the last midterm i had to complete and 2/3 of my classes tomorrow got cancelled (yay!), so i am over the worst part of it. 

the next couple of days are going to be all about self care. pushing myself to get to the gym. cooking for myself. and relaxing. lots of pinterest and netflix, as well as hanging out with friends. just taking time for myself to refuel. 

the fact that it is finally feeling like fall with chilly rainy weather and bright leaves everywhere also makes it the perfect time to cozy up in pyjamas and lounge in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment